Date: Every Monday from Feb 10th to March 30th
Fee: $395, (reduced student rate available)
For questions and to register e-mail:
General Information: email@example.com
What does Compassion Cultivation Training (CCT) look like?
CCT is an 8-week course, including:
- Weekly 2-hour class, with lectures, discussions, & in-class interactive exercises
- Daily meditation practices that progress from week to week
- “Homework” to help you move new practices into long term habits
What effects can I expect?
While everyone will have their own unique experience, research has shown CCT can lead to:
- Acceptance of emotions as they are
- Job satisfaction
- Self-caring behavior
- Compassion for self and others
- Openness to receiving compassion from others
Shireen Mansouri MD CCFP(EM) FCFP is a family physician who is also a certified Compassion Cultivation Teacher. She is interested in exploring Compassion Cultivation as a potential antidote to empathic distress and burnout.
All of the details are available here