The Registered Nurses Association of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut is currently seeking a knowledgeable, self-directed registered nurse to serve as the Director of Regulatory Services and Policy. You would be a member of a strong team responsible for ensuring the regulatory functions performed by the RNANT/NU are carried out according to the Nursing Profession Act and the RNANT/NU Bylaws and Policies.
- Baccalaureate in Nursing is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years recent RN experience.
- Must be eligible for an active practicing license with RNANT/NU.
- Knowledge of nursing regulatory functions/issues.
- Awareness of current nursing trends and issues.
- Working knowledge of Windows Programs.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and writing skills.
- Self-directed worker with the ability to time manage, multi-task, organize and prioritize own workload.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A satisfactory criminal records check.
This position is 1.0 FTE working 37.5 hours per week and must be located in Yellowknife. No relocation expenses are available.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
A job description is posted here
Salary range between $90,812 and $108,420 plus benefits.
Closing Date: Friday, July 21, 2017, 4:00PM MST.