RNANT/NU has an opening for a full-time Registration Coordinator.
The Registered Nurses Association of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut has a place on its team for a knowledgeable, personable, and experienced Registration Coordinator. As the registration coordinator you will be the first point of contact for nurses and employers in the Northwest Territories and Nunavut regarding nursing registration. Primary responsibilities include compiling and organizing all registration applications and files and compiling statistical data for internal and external reports. Maintaining confidentiality is of the utmost importance. The ability to exercise tact in difficult situations is necessary.
- Minimum 2 years’ administrative experience, and post-secondary education in business administration would be an asset.
- Working and advanced knowledge of Windows Programs – word processing, excel, database, e-mail and websites. Must be able to converse knowledgeably with computer consultants/contractors.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to problem-solve independently.
- A satisfactory criminal records check.
Compensation: $29.60-35.34 per hour as well as a benefit package including health and dental coverage.
A job description is available here
Please apply with cover letter and resume to Krista Ingram no later than 4:00pm, May 26th at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.