Thank you for your patience while we made sure our renewal is working just right.
Please use Google Chrome to access the portal. Do not use Internet Explorer or any other browser as they will not work for this portal.
Online renewal is now live, here are a few important things you need to know:
- Our member portal guide with step-by-step instructions is available by clicking here
- You can activate your online account with the e-mail address you provided to us.
- Because this is our first online renewal, you will be required to provide the following information:
- Current Employers
- Estimated practice hours worked over the last 5 years.
- Any RN or NP registration you currently or have ever had in any province/territory, state or country.
- Our employer paid deadline has been extended to November 21st.
- Late fees will apply as of December 1st.
- Your employer can check the status of your registration by using “Find a Nurse” on our new portal here
- WALLET CARDS AND INVOICES ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN YOUR PORTAL https://portal.rnantnu.ca/webs/rnantnu/
Activate now: https://portal.rnantnu.ca
To renew, choose the "Online self-service" option.
NPs must register first as an RN then as an NP. Please call the office if you have any questions.
If you need assistance or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you encounter a bug, it is very helpful to include a screenshot in your e-mail. Alternatively, you can call 867-873-2745 ext. 21.