Internationally Educated Nurses


Did you complete your nursing education outside of Canada?

If you completed your nursing education outside of Canada and wish to work in the North as an Active-Practicing Nurse, you are required to obtain an RN or NP registration with RNANT/NU.

In order to obtain a registration with RNANT/NU, you must be registered in another Canadian jurisdiction and in good standing. After you complete this process, you are welcome to apply for registration as an RN or NP with RNANT/NU.

To begin the initial registration process in another Canadian jurisdiction, you are required to go through the national assessment service. Please see the National Nursing Assessment Services (NNAS) website for details.

I am looking for…


Contact Us

Office Hours
Monday – Friday  8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday  Closed

PO Box 2757
Yellowknife, NT  X1A 2R1
Phone: 867-873-2745
Fax: 867-873-2336

Office Location
3rd Floor, 4921 49 Street
Yellowknife, NT
X1A 2N9

Contact form