Can We Address the Complaint

RNANT/NU has the authority to address complaints about registered nurses and nurse practitioners only. Complaints and concerns about other health care providers will need to be raised with the appropriate organization. Those health care providers who are regulated, like nursing, will have their own regulatory body for you to contact with your concerns.

Scroll to Top