Who Can Submit a Complaint

Many of the concerns people have with the conduct, competence, health or behaviors of a nurse can quickly and easily be resolved directly with the nurse and the nurse’s employer. If you have tried this already and don’t feel this approach is suitable for you, you should speak to the Director of Professional Conduct. A complaint concerning the practice and behaviour of a nurse or nurse practitioner can be submitted by a patient, a member of the public, an employer, another nurse or another health care provider.  

I am looking for…


Contact Us

Office Hours
Monday – Friday  8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday  Closed

PO Box 2757
Yellowknife, NT  X1A 2R1
Phone: 867-873-2745
Fax: 867-873-2336

Office Location
3rd Floor, 4921 49 Street
Yellowknife, NT
X1A 2N9

Contact form