Exam Resources: Practice Exams & Study Tools
NCSBN developed the NCLEX Practice Exam™ to provide a look and feel of the NCLEX® exam you will take on your test day.
It is comprised of previously used NCLEX exam questions.
There are two NCLEX Practice Exams an English version for the NCLEX-RN®, and a French version for the NCLEX-RN.
- ENGLISH: NCLEX PRACTICE EXAM
- FRANÇAIS: L’EXAMEN DE PRATIQUE NCLEX-RN
- General Information on Computerized Adaptive Testing
- Canadian Educators
- CCRNR Information for Exam Writers
- NCLEX PRACTICE EXAM
- HURST NCLEX-RN REVIEW TEST PREP
Visit the NCSBN website for more information, including exam day details and tips and information on:
- Registering and scheduling for the exam,
- What to bring to the testing center,
- Rules and regulations for the exam,
- What happens on the day of the exam,
- Test plans and other resources to help prepare for the exam,
- How the exam pass or fail is determined, and
- FAQs about the exam