The Registered Nurses Association of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut is currently seeking a knowledgeable, self-directed registered nurse to serve as the Investigative Assistant. You would be a member of a strong team responsible for ensuring the regulatory functions performed by the RNANT/NU are carried out according to the Nursing Profession Act and the RNANT/NU Bylaws and Policies. The Investigative Assistant will provide direct support to the Director of Professional Conduct Review (PCR) and may provide support to the Professional Conduct Committee. The nature and legality around this committee demands an exceptionally high degree of confidentiality and document handling.
- Registered with RNANT/NU in good standing
- Minimum 2 years recent RN experience.
- Knowledge of nursing regulatory functions/issues.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and writing skills.
- Self-directed worker with the ability to time manage, multi-task, organize and prioritize own workload.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A satisfactory criminal records check.
This position is 0.2 FTE working 7.5 hours per week and is located in Yellowknife. There is flexibility in the work hours, within the office hours of 0830-1630. No relocation expenses are available.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
A job description is available here
Salary range 44.00-53.00/hr
Closing Date: November 24, 2017
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org