Grief on the front lines: Fostering healthy grief in ourselves and those who we support
Date: February 18, 2021
This webinar will identify common myths and misconceptions about grief as well as touch on current theoretical approaches on grief and bereavement. Resources and practical strategies for supporting a healthy grief process not only in those who we support but also in ourselves will be shared.
More details can be found here.
ANA Webinar Series
Caring for Covid-19 Patients: Disease Progression and Nursing Interventions You Need to Know
Register now and view the webinar immediately
- The clinical presentation and progression of COVID-19
- Important nursing assessment, monitoring, and diagnostics related to COVID-19
- Goals of nursing care of COVID-19 patients
- Innovative and routine nursing interventions that support COVID-19 patients and promote recovery
- Special concerns: Hypercoagulability, delirium
- Strategies for overcoming barriers to excellent and efficient nursing care
To register click here
Cofee with Claire:
CNA is hearing from members that among all the emerging science and social media opinions circulating, there is a need for current, reliable evidence-based information on COVID-19. CNA president Claire Betker hosted a series of conversations with experts and question-and-answer sessions with nurses across Canada.
To watch a recording, click here
CNPS Free Webinars
In support of healthcare efforts to contain the progression of COVID-19 across Canada, and acknowledging the crucial need for nursing resources, the CNPS has suspended webinars that are not of relevance to the current circumstances.
Please note that if you were registered for a previously scheduled webinar, your information will be retained and you will receive priority registration once the session is rescheduled.
If you have any questions, please email CNPS at firstname.lastname@example.org.