New Graduate Application
The New Graduate Application is for new graduates who are waiting to write the NCLEX-RN exam and want to work before the examination date.
New graduates who have passed their NCLEX-RN exam can proceed to RN Initial Application.
Application Processing Fee: $65.63 includes GST. Payment is required upon application submission.
Application Documents and Requirements:
- Temporary Certificate Application Form
- Temporary Certificate Payment Authorization
- Identification – A copy of valid government (federal or territorial) issued photo ID. The ID must be in colour and include a photo, signature, and expiry date.
- Transcript Request Form
- Recommendation Form – Graduate Nurse
- Form C- Instructor Reference Form is required and must be submitted directly to RNANT/NU.
- Information Sharing Consent Form (this is to grant permission to provide updates on an applicant’s registration status to their NT and/or NU employer) Recommended but optional.
- Where there has been a name change, one of the following is required:
- a marriage certificate, or
- divorce decree, or
- notarized statutory declaration of legal name change
Review Process – Completed Applications
Once all required documents have been received, your application will be sent for review by the Registrar for approval. You can view application status by logging into your Applicant Portal. Please allow up to 15 business days for this process.
Once approved you will receive a confirmation email from the Registration Coordinator with your temporary registration number.
Registration Fees: Due upon application approval. Approved applications are valid for six months from the date the application was completed, and the processing fee charged. After six months, the applicant will be required to submit a new application and all required documents.
Renew or Extend Temporary Certificate (process must be completed at least two weeks before your expiry date)
Questions? Please contact the Registration Coordinator.